    safest way to clean it ????

    Thanks
    Brian.....

    Brian, Nov 28, 2007

  2. Brian wrote:
    > I bought a used Nikon N80 camera and there's a finger print on the
    > mirror. What's the best and safest way to clean it ????
    >
    > Thanks
    > Brian.....

    If it's not significantly affecting the operation of the camera (and it
    won't affect the image, of course), I might just leave it.

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Nov 28, 2007

  3. Brian

    Marcin Guest

    leave it or send to professional service, don't clean it by your self.

    best wishes
    Martin
    www.gorgolewski.com

    Uzytkownik "Brian" <> napisal w wiadomosci

    Marcin, Nov 28, 2007
  4. Brian

    Jim Nason Guest

    On 2007-11-28 15:30:30 -0500, "Marcin" <> said:

    > leave it or send to professional service, don't clean it by your self.
    >
    > best wishes
    > Martin
    > www.gorgolewski.com
    >

    > Uzytkownik "Brian" <> napisal w wiadomosci
    >>
    >> I bought a used Nikon N80 camera and there's a finger print on the mirror.
    >> What's the best and
    >> safest way to clean it ????
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Brian.....

    Ditto... leave or have pro do it. Mirrors are very senstive and easily
    damaged. I would do sooner than later.
    --
    jen ... not.. home...//// yahoo... com

    Jim Nason, Dec 1, 2007
  5. Brian

    none Guest

    Jim Nason wrote:
    > On 2007-11-28 15:30:30 -0500, "Marcin"
    > <> said:
    >
    >> leave it or send to professional service, don't clean it by your self.
    >>
    >> best wishes
    >> Martin
    >> www.gorgolewski.com
    >>

    >> Uzytkownik "Brian" <> napisal w wiadomosci
    >>>
    >>> I bought a used Nikon N80 camera and there's a finger print on the
    >>> mirror.
    >>> What's the best and
    >>> safest way to clean it ????
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Brian.....

    > Ditto... leave or have pro do it. Mirrors are very senstive and easily
    > damaged. I would do sooner than later.

    this may help also
    http://www.photochimper.com/forum/open-talk/174-sensor-cleaning.html

    --