Miramax Brings Hero Home Soon.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Allan, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. Allan

    Allan Guest

    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/dvdnews.php?id=6311

    Miramax is wasting no time getting Jet Li martial arts drama Hero to
    DVD. The film, which topped the box office the last two weekends, will
    hit stores on November 30th.

    The DVD will offer both subtitled and dubbed English translations, as
    well as a making-of featurette and interview with presenter Quentin
    Tarantino.

    Miramax, which has long had the longest windows of any supplier, is
    making an effort to shorten the window of time between its films'
    theatrical and video releases.

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
    Allan, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Allan

    Zimmy Guest

    That is because anyone who has basic knowledge of the internet can get it
    now.

    Zimmy, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Allan

    mycroft Guest