    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I'm not talking to the aliens
    because Stephen Hawking said it's not such a good idea :

    Bucky Breeder, May 4, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    chuckcar Guest

    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in news:Xns9D6E9D87885BEBuckyGram@207.246.207.160:

    > Cinco de Mayo *always* falls on the 5th of May...
    >
    > Wonder if the Mayan calendar even predicted that?

    No, but the spanish language does...

    > Happy Cino de Mayo! [1]

    50 tipos de cervezas grandes por favor!

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, May 4, 2010

  3. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/4/2010 3:29 PM, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > Cinco de Mayo *always* falls on the 5th of May...

    Is that similar to the 4th of July *always* falling on July 4th.

    > Wonder if the Mayan calendar even predicted that?

    I believe it was predicted by Nostradamus.
    > Happy Cino de Mayo! [1]

    Y lo mismo a ti

    > [1] Not "MAYO-NNAISE" - in case you're Canadian.

    La magia y los milagros son siempre allí en el cinco de mayo
    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, May 4, 2010
  4. Bucky Breeder

    John Holmes Guest

    chuckcar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in news:Xns9D6E9D87885BEBuckyGram@207.246.207.160:
    >

    >> Cinco de Mayo *always* falls on the 5th of May...
    >>
    >> Wonder if the Mayan calendar even predicted that?
    >>

    > No, but the spanish language does...
    >
    >> Happy Cino de Mayo! [1]
    >>

    > 50 tipos de cervezas grandes por favor!

    Y despues, unos carajillos de Soberano. ¡Ayayay!

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, May 5, 2010
  5. OldGringo38 <> via

    > On 5/4/2010 3:29 PM, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>
    >> Cinco de Mayo *always* falls on the 5th of May...

    > Is that similar to the 4th of July *always* falling on July 4th.

    Yeah... but what about "Cuatro de Julio"???
    (That sounds sort of ghaa-hay... no wonder the world hates us)

    >> Wonder if the Mayan calendar even predicted that?

    > I believe it was predicted by Nostradamus.

    Nostradamus might have predicted how many beers I'm gonna
    drink last night, depending upon how you read the Quatrains,
    but there's no way he even could predict which hot leetle
    scene-your-ritas I hooked up with! Right on las mariachis!

    >> Happy Cino de Mayo! [1]

    > Y lo mismo a ti
    >
    >> [1] Not "MAYO-NNAISE" - in case you're Canadian.

    > La magia y los milagros son siempre allí en el cinco de mayo

    Nicely played!

    Everybody else : drive *carefully*! (especially
    if you're gonna be in, or close to, Arizona...)

    http://9gag.com/gag/21610

    Bucky Breeder, May 6, 2010
  6. Bucky Breeder

    bonfiglio111

    Joined:
    May 6, 2010
    Messages:
    5
    Yeah... but what about "Cuatro de Julio"???

    bonfiglio111, May 6, 2010