Minox Leica M3 digital mini......camera samples and opinions wanted.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mygooglenews@yahoo.com, Aug 23, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi,

    I am looking for any opinions and more importantly, image samples of
    these cameras ( MINOX LEICA M3 digital all models 1.2MP to 4MP)

    I understand that they are novelty, but wanted to see if they actually
    can compare in picture quality to an average 2 megapixel point and
    shoot.

    I have seen a few web samples online, but ALL of these are not full
    samples, just samples that have been sized-down ....hopefully not to
    mask the noise and shortcomings of the camera itself.

    I am hoping its not just a crappy CMOS imager that you would find in
    30 dollar kids digicams...and maybe something nicer like maybe
    equivalent of an average but decent 1.3 or 2MP camera that takes
    reasonable everyday outdoor pics.

    Any other opinions and or sample links would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks..

    , Aug 23, 2006