Minolta/Sony Alpha club website relaunch

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David Kilpatrick, May 31, 2007.

  1. It is now over a year since what used to be the Minolta Club of Great
    Britain ceased to exist officially. We have survived, and published a
    full year's worth of four magazine editions, without the former support
    of Konica Minolta or new support from Sony.

    I've spent the last week revising the club's website, giving it an
    entirely new structure with added articles and resources, and a forum.
    The website and forum are free for anyone to visit and join.
    Suscriptions to the magazine are offered through the site, but we also
    provide complete printing resolution PDF files for all recent back
    issues (since the Sony Alpha launch) which can be downloaded free. Each
    of these is a full 36-page magazine.

    The web address is:

    http://www.photoclubalpha.com

    The new site is built using blogging software, which makes it very easy
    for me to add short articles regularly if not on a daily basis. I will
    be reworking many of the articles from earlier magazines into HTML for
    the site, and every week should see further material appear.

    David Kilpatrick

    --
    Icon Publications Ltd, Maxwell Place, Maxwell Lane, Kelso TD5 7BB
    Company Registered in England No 2122711. Registered Office 12 Exchange

    David Kilpatrick, May 31, 2007