    it)

    Thanks,

    Graham

    graham, Oct 20, 2003

  2. graham

    Jean Donse Guest

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:39:45 +0000 (UTC), graham wrote:

    > Thinking of replacing my old analogue with a Minolta F200 4Mpixal. This
    > caught my eye in a mag review and would like to ask a few questions.
    >
    > Does anyone have any experiance with it? (Good/bad)
    > Best bits/worst bits?
    > I assume it comes with a 16MB SD card, how many pics can fit on this? (I
    > will be buying a 256 card, but would like to know how many snaps will fit on
    > it)
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Graham

    Hi Graham, I have the F100 and I believe that the results would be the
    same. They depend upon your settings: 1.QUALITY: economy / standard / fine
    / super fine, 2.SIZE: 2272x1704 / 1600x1200 / 1280x960 / 640x480): on a
    128MB SD card, I can fit 391 photos (1280x960 pixels in "standard"
    quality). It's an excellent camera. As far as I am concerned, the big
    drawback is the 6 seconds it takes for the lens to become fully extended
    and the camera operational. A lot can happen is these 6 seconds...
    Jean.

    Jean Donse, Oct 22, 2003