    I do not mind Megapixel thing as I have to print on postcard size only.

    I will appreciate your input.

    Nath
    Nath, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Nath

    Sexy Susan Guest

    Both of those cameras suck my unwiped asshole after a wet shit. Didn't
    you know that optical quality is sacrificed in very small cameras?
    Asshole. If you absolutely must get one of those ultracompacts then
    the Canon S400 is a fair compromise.

    Sexy Susan, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Nath

    NJH Guest

    Dunno about the X20, but I have the Xt and I love it.

    Flash range is not likely to be much with any compact camera like this. I
    have found the Xt's flash performance great, perfectly exposed shots both
    with and without additional daylight from a window--the camera handles this
    mixture amazingly well. But I only used the flash at short range.

    Since 2 megapixels would seem to be enough for your purposes, the X20 should
    be just fine. It's very slightly larger and thicker than the Xt (mostly
    because it takes two AA cells instead of the Li ion battery, no doubt) but
    the difference is trivial. The lens is evidently the same and I imagine the
    flash is too. It has the same e-mail feature as the Xt, which I have found
    surprisingly useful.

    Neil

    NJH, Sep 23, 2003