    plus I can get this camera for about $30 cheaper new when the Sony would be
    used.

    Thanks.

    Chris, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Chris

    Freemale Guest

    I was considering this little camera as a shirt pocket, snapshot camera that
    could always be with me. I read a lot of the reviews and they all agreed it
    was OK for that purpose. Make no mistake it is not a quality image producer
    but the advantage of it size and that ability to always have a camera in
    your pocket makes it very useful. In the end I didn't buy it ! I just couldn
    't warrant spending a wedge of notes which could be put towards something
    that did produce quality images. But I still miss the idea of having such a
    little toy in my pocket. I bought a Canon A80 which fits in a jacket pocket
    and is always handy when I don't have my DSLR kit on my back.

    Freemale, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Freemale" <> wrote in message
    > I was considering this little camera as a shirt pocket, snapshot camera

    that
    > could always be with me. I read a lot of the reviews and they all agreed

    it
    > was OK for that purpose. Make no mistake it is not a quality image

    producer
    > but the advantage of it size and that ability to always have a camera in
    > your pocket makes it very useful. In the end I didn't buy it ! I just

    couldn
    > 't warrant spending a wedge of notes which could be put towards something
    > that did produce quality images. But I still miss the idea of having such

    > little toy in my pocket. I bought a Canon A80 which fits in a jacket

    pocket
    > and is always handy when I don't have my DSLR kit on my back.

    No mistakes made, it's only for casual "fun" photography, and for having a
    camera in my pocket. The A80 is a nice little gem, I'll admit. I was
    looking into one before I decided on a 35mm SLR package with backup body as
    my primary quality image system.

    Chris, Feb 5, 2004