    Will be used for more indoor than outdoor.

    (3rd post, hoping for some guidance.)

    Thanks

    Scott Smith, Dec 16, 2003

  2. On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:20:43 -0500, Scott Smith wrote:

    > Looks like a decent camera. Any thoughts?
    >
    > Here are my priorities:
    > 1) Price: $250-$350
    > 2) Very short lag between shots
    > 3) 3Mpx or better
    > 4) 3X or greater optical zoom
    >
    > I'd like an a fairly basic point-shoot, but with other manual capabilities
    > if possible.
    > Will be used for more portraits than action shots.
    > Will be used for more indoor than outdoor.
    >

    > (3rd post, hoping for some guidance.)
    >
    > Thanks

    I bought an S414 for 225.00 off the net as a refurb, but it's same as new.
    I've taken some really great shots with this camera. It really is one
    heck of a deal (steal)....

    It's going to hold me over just fine until I can spring for a digital
    rebel or other slr.

    --

    It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T !
    http://www.ernestt.com/etb.html