    I would appreciate any input, good or bad.

    Thanks for your time
    Barry

    Barry Turner, Jul 11, 2003

  2. hi Barry,
    I've only had my F200 for about 2 weeks now & so far i'm really pleased with
    it, i'm still learning alot & practicing all the time....havnt had the
    chance to take alot of pics but i've got some of the better ones on my webby
    http://www.thebudmaster.btinternet.co.uk/photos/minolta_pics.htm

    & also i've taken quite a few pics of my aquarium & the fish, most of the 20
    gallon pics were taken with my F200 in macro mode
    http://www.thebudmaster.btinternet.co.uk/fish/Aquarium.htm

    no real problems with it as its everything i expected it to be...so far!

    Peace
    Budmaster

    "Barry Turner" <> wrote in message
    > Hello to the group
    >
    > Does anybody have any knowledge of the Minolta F200 as I'm considering
    > buying one as my first digital camera. I've read the specs and reviews

    and
    > played with one in my local camera store. But does anyone in the group

    have

    The_Budmaster, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Barry Turner

    NoMoreSun Guest

    > Hello to the group
    >
    > Does anybody have any knowledge of the Minolta F200 as I'm considering
    > buying one as my first digital camera. I've read the specs and reviews

    and
    > played with one in my local camera store. But does anyone in the group

    have
    > one or has used one in anger.
    > I would appreciate any input, good or bad.
    >
    > Thanks for your time
    > Barry

    well .. F200 is, let say so, a F100 with upgraded softwer.....

    NoMoreSun, Jul 12, 2003