Minolta Dimage A2 EVF has to low contrst/washed out colour problem - alignment out?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by chris.wilkins10@virgin.net, Jun 28, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi,

    I've just good a 2nd hand A2 and Im starting to suspect something may
    be wrong with the EVF.

    You know when you look at say the A2's LCD screen at an angle above
    or below that of one at right angle to the screen, the image changes.
    Going below it go's darker/more colour, going above lighter(less
    contrast) with washed out colours. Well my EVF is like the latter.

    Can the EFV fall out of alignment/tilt? Can it be adjusted? Or is
    this normal for the EFV?

    I would like to know how other EFV's compare and if I can do anything
    that will improve the image?

    Cheers....

    Chris.W . . . . S.London

    , Jun 28, 2007