    Does anyone out there use this camera?

    Any helpful ideas for me?
    thank you!
    CAROLYN NOONAN, Oct 8, 2004

  2. CAROLYN NOONAN

    Dick Guest

    Carolyn- When in record mode or picture taking mode, hold down the center
    button in the middle of the 4 way controller until you see just a cross hair
    in the center of the LCD or EVF, I think it is called Flex Focus and you can
    move the cross around with the arrows on the 4 way controller or just leave it
    in the center. I did the same thing when I got the camera and I never know
    where it was going to focus with the default setup. SEE PAGE 48 OF THE
    MANUAL!!

    Dick, Oct 9, 2004