    --

    Larry D. Gibbs

    Only left-handed people are in their right mind.

    Larry D Gibbs, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Larry D Gibbs

    Dave Brown Guest

    Hi Larry,

    Have had the A1 for about 3 weeks now. Have taken everything from low
    light, high ISO shots to macros and generally I am very pleased with
    the performance, features and quality of the images. IMHO it is a bit
    expensive, but has more features for the dollar than any camera
    available today with a fixed lens. If you have specific questions I
    will be glad to answer them if i can.

    Regards,

    db

    Dave Brown, Nov 24, 2003