    I figure if the cost is $300+ I might as well buy a new camera.

    Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Mick

    Mick Ryan, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Mick Ryan

    Mick Ryan Guest

    Anyone got any advice?????

    Mick Ryan, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Mick Ryan

    Charlie Self Guest

    Mick Ryan asks:

    >Anyone got any advice?

    Did you shut it off, remove the batteries and reinsert (or insert fresh
    batteries)? The manual is totally unhelpful here, but have you tried the
    Minolta web site, which is usually a lot more helpful. I haven't needed it, but
    there appears to be a quick line to get questions answered.

    Could be the switch and could be the phase of the moon...and I wish I weren't
    halfway serious about the latter!

    Good luck,

    Charlie Self
    If God had wanted me to touch my toes he would have put them higher on my body.

    Charlie Self, Jan 13, 2004