    Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    ~Vanilla Kisses~, Aug 25, 2005

  2. ~Vanilla Kisses~

    Hal Lowe Guest

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 02:42:50 GMT, (~Vanilla Kisses~)
    wrote:

    >I have been unable (for months!!) to order the firmware upgrade for
    >my Minolta Dimage 7, from konica's website... does anyone here
    >happen to have it, or know where I can get it?.. my current
    >firmware/model is a1v021u a180
    >I believe I need to upgrade to 2.0, then 2.1
    >
    >thanks for the help..

    >Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
    > * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    > * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    To the best of my knowledge all of the firmware and software updates
    for the DiMAGE 7 are here:

    http://kmpi.konicaminolta.us/eprise/main/kmpi/content/cam/cam_SupportCenter/SoftwareResults

    Hal Lowe

    http://www.halogos.com (logo t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
    http://www.halowe-graphics.com/photo.html (digiPhoto)
    http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=7391019 (web hosting)
    http://www.halowe-graphics.com/tinc?key=0TmhZVQ5&formname=web_email
    Hal Lowe, Aug 25, 2005

  3. ~Vanilla Kisses~

    Hal Lowe Guest

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:20:52 GMT, Hal Lowe <>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 02:42:50 GMT, (~Vanilla Kisses~)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>I have been unable (for months!!) to order the firmware upgrade for
    >>my Minolta Dimage 7, from konica's website... does anyone here
    >>happen to have it, or know where I can get it?.. my current
    >>firmware/model is a1v021u a180
    >>I believe I need to upgrade to 2.0, then 2.1
    >>
    >>thanks for the help..
    >>

    >>----------------------------------------------
    >>Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
    >> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    >> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    >>----------------------------------------------
    >>

    >To the best of my knowledge all of the firmware and software updates
    >for the DiMAGE 7 are here:
    >
    >http://kmpi.konicaminolta.us/eprise/main/kmpi/content/cam/cam_SupportCenter/SoftwareResults
    >
    >Hal Lowe
    >
    >http://www.halogos.com (logo t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
    >http://www.halowe-graphics.com/photo.html (digiPhoto)
    >http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=7391019 (web hosting)
    >http://www.halowe-graphics.com/tinc?key=0TmhZVQ5&formname=web_email

    I forgot to mention that the 2.01 is an update to 2.0, so you don't
    require both.

    Hal Lowe, Aug 25, 2005
  4. there's a firmware update that you have to *pay* for, (from 1.23..
    which i got... to 2.0)
    then 2.0, to 2.01 is free..
    I need the 1.23 to 2.0

    but, it's no longer available for download.. or to buy, I was
    hoping someone here had it, and could share

    the camera is slow.. and, it's supposed to help speed it up a bit
    (slow at saving highest quality, largest size photos)

    ~Vanilla Kisses~, Aug 25, 2005
  5. ~Vanilla Kisses~

    Hal Lowe Guest

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:27:47 GMT, (~Vanilla Kisses~)
    wrote:

    >there's a firmware update that you have to *pay* for, (from 1.23..
    >which i got... to 2.0)
    >then 2.0, to 2.01 is free..
    >I need the 1.23 to 2.0
    >
    >but, it's no longer available for download.. or to buy, I was
    >hoping someone here had it, and could share
    >
    >the camera is slow.. and, it's supposed to help speed it up a bit
    >(slow at saving highest quality, largest size photos)

    >Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
    > * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    > * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    There is no longer a 2.0, which is why you can't find it. It was
    superceded by 2.01, which also is free.

    That means that you can go directly from 1.23 to 2.0. If for some
    reason you can't get it to work, I'd recommend that you contact
    Minolta tech support.

    Good luck!

    http://www.halowe-graphics.com/music.html (Music Central)
    Hal Lowe, Aug 25, 2005
  6. ~Vanilla Kisses~

    Hal Lowe Guest

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:35:09 GMT, Hal Lowe <>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:27:47 GMT, (~Vanilla Kisses~)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>there's a firmware update that you have to *pay* for, (from 1.23..
    >>which i got... to 2.0)
    >>then 2.0, to 2.01 is free..
    >>I need the 1.23 to 2.0
    >>
    >>but, it's no longer available for download.. or to buy, I was
    >>hoping someone here had it, and could share
    >>
    >>the camera is slow.. and, it's supposed to help speed it up a bit
    >>(slow at saving highest quality, largest size photos)

    >>Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
    >> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    >> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    >>

    >There is no longer a 2.0, which is why you can't find it. It was
    >superceded by 2.01, which also is free.
    >
    >That means that you can go directly from 1.23 to 2.0.

    That should read "you can go directly from 1.23 to 2.01."

    Hal Lowe, Aug 25, 2005