    adjust to those problems?

    Thanks,

    Buggs

    buggs, May 16, 2005

  2. buggs

    John Bean Guest

    buggs wrote:
    > I've read several comments critical of the A2. Are there suggestions
    > from those who know for those of us who "unfortunately" own the A2 to
    > adjust to those problems?

    1. Enjoy your A2, as I did when I owned mine.
    2. Don't troll newsgroups.
    3. Repeat 2 until it sinks in.

    --
    Regards

    John Bean

    John Bean, May 16, 2005

  3. buggs wrote:
    > I've read several comments critical of the A2. Are there suggestions
    > from those who know for those of us who "unfortunately" own the A2 to
    > adjust to those problems?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Buggs

    I sent mine back for a refund, as I couldn't live with the camera. I
    bought a Panasonic FZ5 and have been delighted with it, although I would
    prefer the manual zoom ring and viewfinder from the Minolta.

    David

    David J Taylor, May 17, 2005
  4. buggs

    Morton Klotz Guest

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 16:25:07 -0400, buggs <>
    wrote:

    >I've read several comments critical of the A2. Are there suggestions
    >from those who know for those of us who "unfortunately" own the A2 to
    >adjust to those problems?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Buggs

    What deficiencies are you finding? I have had mine for most of a year
    now and I am very satisfied with it. I am able to make 13x18 inch
    prints that look as good as anything I ever got from a medium format
    film camera.

    Morton Klotz
    Placerville, California

    Morton Klotz, May 17, 2005