    external, they just give copying speeds.
    I.E dabs.com
    Ta.

    Bobby Tupper, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Bobby Tupper

    Matt Ferrari Guest

    "Bobby Tupper" <Bbtuuperr23@socmail..org> wrote in message
    news:bnac4c$hko$...
    > I am not a music buff, but I am getting a cheap C.D. copier to save some
    > old motown tapes before my tape recorder eats any more.
    > I am on Win 98.
    > Is there a minimum requirement for processor speed, Ram etc?
    > for these devices as on the addys I have seen for both internal and
    > external, they just give copying speeds.
    > I.E dabs.com
    > Ta.

    Have to check out the specs on the product you want to buy. I can tell you
    that my machine
    is pretty old, PII with 128 ram and 450mgz processor, it does fine.

    incidently i would check out some file sharing programs before you
    spend a lot of time converting things. You may be able to find
    the mp3'd done by someone else.

    Matt Ferrari, Oct 24, 2003

  3. Bobby Tupper

    Bobby Tupper Guest

    "Matt Ferrari" <> wrote in message

    > "Bobby Tupper" <Bbtuuperr23@socmail..org> wrote in message
    > > I am not a music buff, but I am getting a cheap C.D. copier to save

    some
    > > old motown tapes before my tape recorder eats any more.
    > > I am on Win 98.
    > > Is there a minimum requirement for processor speed, Ram etc?
    > > for these devices as on the addys I have seen for both internal and
    > > external, they just give copying speeds.
    > > I.E dabs.com
    > > Ta.
    > >

    > Have to check out the specs on the product you want to buy. I can tell

    you
    > that my machine
    > is pretty old, PII with 128 ram and 450mgz processor, it does fine.
    >
    > incidently i would check out some file sharing programs before you
    > spend a lot of time converting things. You may be able to find
    > the mp3'd done by someone else.

    Cheers actually my desk top has a new cd drive, so I was not changing
    that, (kids games) but my old laptop has a 500mhz processor and160
    ram.(2 cards) So might be o.k?

    Bobby Tupper, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Bobby Tupper

    Paxo Guest

    Err, well I used to run a single speed writer in a P75 so I guess you might
    JUST be up to scratch.........
    No worries mate,it will work fine.

    Paxo, Oct 24, 2003