  1. I would say roughly 40% of the time that I minimize Firefox it crashes on
    me. Does that happen to anyone else? Any suggestions?

    (I have removed it and reinstalled several times.)

    Roland Deodorant, Feb 12, 2008

  2. Roland Deodorant wrote:
    > I would say roughly 40% of the time that I minimize Firefox it crashes on
    > me. Does that happen to anyone else? Any suggestions?
    >
    > (I have removed it and reinstalled several times.)

    Have you tried starting FF in Safe Mode?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 12, 2008

  3. Leonidas Jones <> wrote in

    > Roland Deodorant wrote:
    >> I would say roughly 40% of the time that I minimize Firefox it
    >> crashes on me. Does that happen to anyone else? Any suggestions?
    >>
    >> (I have removed it and reinstalled several times.)

    > Have you tried starting FF in Safe Mode?
    >
    > Lee

    No, how would that help?

    Roland Deodorant, Feb 12, 2008
  4. Roland Deodorant wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones <> wrote in
    >
    >> Roland Deodorant wrote:
    >>> I would say roughly 40% of the time that I minimize Firefox it
    >>> crashes on me. Does that happen to anyone else? Any suggestions?
    >>>
    >>> (I have removed it and reinstalled several times.)

    >> Have you tried starting FF in Safe Mode?
    >>
    >> Lee
    >>

    > No, how would that help?

    it would tell us whether its a FF problem or something else.

    You didn't say if you're using windows, but I'll describe
    what to do in windows: close FF, then click on the windows
    start button, then run and enter:

    firefox.exe -safe-mode

    Does FF crash? Also, when you report back, please state what
    operating system you're using, and what do you do to make it
    crash. Also, what themes and extensions you're using with FF.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Feb 12, 2008
  5. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    <> wrote in news:forfp6$fum$1
    @news.datemas.de:

    > Roland Deodorant wrote:
    >> Leonidas Jones <> wrote in

    >>> Have you tried starting FF in Safe Mode?
    >>>
    >>> Lee
    >>>

    >> No, how would that help?

    > it would tell us whether its a FF problem or something else.
    >
    > You didn't say if you're using windows, but I'll describe
    > what to do in windows: close FF, then click on the windows
    > start button, then run and enter:
    >
    > firefox.exe -safe-mode
    >
    > Does FF crash? Also, when you report back, please state what
    > operating system you're using, and what do you do to make it
    > crash. Also, what themes and extensions you're using with FF.

    Thanks man, I haven't tried what you said until I reported back. I am
    running XP, it is always when I minimize firefox. Also, I have coolaris
    and foxit but things were bad before i added those. I don't use any
    themes.

    Roland Deodorant, Feb 14, 2008