    Kneewax

    __________________________________

    Make my 'cold' a 'hot' to mail me!

    Kneewax, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Kneewax

    Kneewax Guest

    Re: Minimise to SysTray extension?

    Kneewax wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone know it there is a "minimise to taskbar" extension for
    > Thunderbird in Win32 environment? Anyone who uses Outlook 2003 will
    > know the sort of thing, I am looking for.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Kneewax
    >
    > __________________________________
    >
    > Make my 'cold' a 'hot' to mail me!

    Just reread this - I mean the WinXP system tray - not the taskbar!

    History is an illusion caused by the passage of time.
    Time is an illusion caused by the passage of History
    - Wave Harmonic Theory of
    Historical Perception (DNA)

    Make my 'cold' a 'hot' to mail me!

    Kneewax, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Kneewax

    jb Guest

    Kneewax wrote:
    > Kneewax wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Anyone know it there is a "minimise to taskbar" extension for
    >> Thunderbird in Win32 environment? Anyone who uses Outlook 2003 will
    >> know the sort of thing, I am looking for.
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >>
    >> Kneewax

    >> Make my 'cold' a 'hot' to mail me!

    > Just reread this - I mean the WinXP system tray - not the taskbar!

    I dont know any extension like that, but u could use a programm such as
    trayit (free)
    http://www.teamcti.com/trayit/trayit.htm
    Launch it, right click the close button of a window, and the window is
    sent in the taskbar (works on all windows)..

    jb, Jul 20, 2004