    charlie Guest

    I went from dial up to dsl and now my windows to the web sites I open come
    up really small. I have windows xp any suggestions?

    charlie, May 14, 2004

  2. charlie

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 13 May 2004 20:08:16 -0700, "charlie" <> wrote:

    >I went from dial up to dsl and now my windows to the web sites I open come
    >up really small. I have windows xp any suggestions?

    Close Internet Explorer FIRST!!

    Click on Start\Run. Type in regedit. Navigate to:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main

    On the right-hand side, at the bottom, you will see an entry called
    "Window_Placement". Highlight it and Delete it.
    This resets the default window size for New IE Windows. The next time you
    launch IE from your shortcut, it will be the default window size.
    You can maximize that window and close it, and it will remember what you set
    it to, however all NEW IE Windows will be the default size.

    Courtesy of Mike:
    Open one instance of IE and then open a new window.
    Close the original window. In the address box of the
    new window type the following (where XXX,XXX is your
    screen resolution) and press ENTER
    (Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).

    Unk, May 14, 2004