    ideally, sheets that hold say, 4 mini CD's, full size sheets, with a small
    area beside each CD for a thumbnail printout, would rule.

    pls email me if you think you can help :)

    RumNCk, Oct 11, 2003

  2. RumNCk

    Stewy Guest

    "RumNCk" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > anyone have any idea where i can get 3 ring binder sheets with vinyl

    storage
    > for minidiscs?
    >
    > ive seen many for 12cm CDs, but none that will work directly with my 8cm
    > CD's i use in my Sony Mavica.
    >
    > ideally, sheets that hold say, 4 mini CD's, full size sheets, with a small
    > area beside each CD for a thumbnail printout, would rule.
    >
    > pls email me if you think you can help :)

    I'm assuming you are American...
    3 ring binders are in the minority these days, two and four are becoming
    common along with A4 replacing 8 x 11 paper.

    Try those zippered booklets for MDs. Some have clips to add more sheets and
    a standard 20 MD booklet may hold up to 100 CDs. Here in Japan, I can buy a
    16 MD wallet for 80c.
    Stewy, Oct 11, 2003

  3. RumNCk

    FOR7b Guest

    >I'm assuming you are American...
    >3 ring binders are in the minority these days, two and four are becoming
    >common along with A4 replacing 8 x 11 paper.

    Maybe there in Japan but not here.

    FOR7b, Oct 11, 2003
  4. RumNCk

    Stewy Guest

    "FOR7b" <> wrote in message
    > >I'm assuming you are American...
    > >3 ring binders are in the minority these days, two and four are becoming
    > >common along with A4 replacing 8 x 11 paper.
    > >

    > Maybe there in Japan but not here.

    I'm assuming you mean the US mainland only?

    Stewy, Oct 11, 2003