    missing, for me.

    Thanks, again, for any help.

    Hiker

    HIKER4LIFE, Oct 24, 2005

  2. HIKER4LIFE

    jb Guest

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have the mini trekker, which works very well for me - except - I sure
    > would like a safe way to attach the tripod to the body of the bag - somehow.
    >
    > Any suggestions - even a purchased attachment - this is the one thing it is
    > missing, for me.
    >
    > Thanks, again, for any help.
    >
    > Hiker

    Assuming the outside of the bag is like a Micro Trekker, it has two
    large loops at the bottom. Consider buying two adjustable straps from a
    camping/outdoor store, putting the straps through the loops and the
    tripod inside the straps. It's not a perfect solution, but does the job.

    jb, Oct 24, 2005

  3. HIKER4LIFE

    PTravel Guest

    "HIKER4LIFE" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have the mini trekker, which works very well for me - except - I sure
    > would like a safe way to attach the tripod to the body of the bag -

    somehow.

    > Any suggestions - even a purchased attachment - this is the one thing it

    is
    > missing, for me.

    Hmmm. I have a Mini Trekker and it holds my tripod (a largish carbon-fiber
    Manfrotto that I use for video as well as stills) just fine. It did take me
    a little while to figure out how it works. There is a pouch attached with
    velcro that unfolds from the bottom. Unfold it and put the legs of the
    tripod in. There are two sets of elastics that have adjustable plastic snap
    closure. Adjust to size and snap the lower one around the body of the
    tripod and the upper one around the head. It's quite secure.

    PTravel, Oct 25, 2005
  4. HIKER4LIFE

    Dirty Harry Guest

    "PTravel" <> wrote in message

    > "HIKER4LIFE" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I have the mini trekker, which works very well for me - except - I sure
    > > would like a safe way to attach the tripod to the body of the bag -

    > somehow.
    > >
    > > Any suggestions - even a purchased attachment - this is the one thing it

    > is
    > > missing, for me.

    > Hmmm. I have a Mini Trekker and it holds my tripod (a largish

    carbon-fiber
    > Manfrotto that I use for video as well as stills) just fine. It did take

    me
    > a little while to figure out how it works. There is a pouch attached with
    > velcro that unfolds from the bottom. Unfold it and put the legs of the
    > tripod in. There are two sets of elastics that have adjustable plastic

    snap
    > closure. Adjust to size and snap the lower one around the body of the
    > tripod and the upper one around the head. It's quite secure.
    >

    > > Thanks, again, for any help.
    > >
    > > Hiker

    I second this, but my version is a Minitrekker AW II, could he have an older
    version?

    Dirty Harry, Oct 25, 2005