Mini pc , car pc manufacturer

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by contactus@sd-omega.com, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    If you're interested in small form factor PCs and Car
    PCs, please find the following link for the world's smallest
    computer.

    http://www.sd-omega.com

    SD-Omega Electronics Industry Co., Limited specializes in hardware
    designing, manufacturing, integrating and distributing mini computer.
    Our major product line includes regular and small form factor
    computers.(SD-Omega MINI PC , CAR PC and MOBILE COMPUTING SYSTEMS)

    Our aim is to meet with our customers requirements as possibly as we
    can, every customer can get the maximum value if he or she orders from
    SD-Omega Electronics Industry Co., Ltd.

    We sincerely welcome all the customers to negotiate our mutual
    business.

    Yours Faithfully,

    Andy Long

    SD-Omega Electronics Industry CO., Ltd
    Email:
    Website: www.sd-omega.com
    , Dec 20, 2005

  2. CT-Rock

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    The smallest? You are more than welcome to check our DETSEL-01
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    CT-Rock, Feb 5, 2013