Mini pc , car pc manufacturer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by contactus@sd-omega.com, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    If you're interested in small form factor PCs and Car
    PCs, please find the following link for the world's smallest
    computer.

    http://www.sd-omega.com

    SD-Omega Electronics Industry Co., Limited specializes in hardware
    designing, manufacturing, integrating and distributing mini computer.
    Our major product line includes regular and small form factor
    computers.(SD-Omega MINI PC , CAR PC and MOBILE COMPUTING SYSTEMS)

    Our aim is to meet with our customers requirements as possibly as we
    can, every customer can get the maximum value if he or she orders from
    SD-Omega Electronics Industry Co., Ltd.

    We sincerely welcome all the customers to negotiate our mutual
    business.

    Yours Faithfully,

    Andy Long

    SD-Omega Electronics Industry CO., Ltd
    Email:
    Website: www.sd-omega.com

    , Dec 20, 2005

  2. Chet Guest

    It's not nice to spam a newsgroup!!!

    Chet, Dec 20, 2005

  3. Robert Baer Guest

    Chet wrote:

    > It's not nice to spam a newsgroup!!!

    Besides, it is at least an order of magnitude *larger* than others i
    have seen advertised.
    Try a board 4"x4" with the parts making it no more than 3" high; if
    you want to get nasty, there even is an IC that has all serial,
    parallel, ide, usb and video on it; that would be at least *two* orders
    of magnitude smaller!

    Robert Baer, Dec 21, 2005
  4. Sjouke Burry Guest

    Robert Baer wrote:
    > Chet wrote:
    >
    >> It's not nice to spam a newsgroup!!!
    >>

    > Besides, it is at least an order of magnitude *larger* than others i
    > have seen advertised.
    > Try a board 4"x4" with the parts making it no more than 3" high; if
    > you want to get nasty, there even is an IC that has all serial,
    > parallel, ide, usb and video on it; that would be at least *two* orders
    > of magnitude smaller!

    Try googling for matchbox pc,that one is realy small, I have done
    a few projects with it ,its a 486 pc with all i/o ,ethernet,vga,
    com1 and 2, parr.port,floppy and ide.(2 by 2 by 1 inch).
    for disk you can use flash or microdrive.

    Sjouke Burry, Dec 21, 2005
  5. Robert Baer Guest

    Sjouke Burry wrote:
    > Robert Baer wrote:
    >
    >> Chet wrote:
    >>
    >>> It's not nice to spam a newsgroup!!!
    >>>

    >> Besides, it is at least an order of magnitude *larger* than others i
    >> have seen advertised.
    >> Try a board 4"x4" with the parts making it no more than 3" high; if
    >> you want to get nasty, there even is an IC that has all serial,
    >> parallel, ide, usb and video on it; that would be at least *two*
    >> orders of magnitude smaller!

    > Try googling for matchbox pc,that one is realy small, I have done
    > a few projects with it ,its a 486 pc with all i/o ,ethernet,vga,
    > com1 and 2, parr.port,floppy and ide.(2 by 2 by 1 inch).
    > for disk you can use flash or microdrive.

    Yep! a VERY good example of a PC that is *far* smaller than what that
    idiot calls "worlds smallest".

    Robert Baer, Dec 22, 2005