    Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock
    Nicholas Sherlock, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Nicholas Sherlock

    Legs Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    <> wrote:

    >Hey all,
    >
    >Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Nicholas Sherlock

    Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
    to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
    Legs, Aug 18, 2003

  3. "k y l e" <> wrote in message
    > "Legs" <> wrote in message
    > > On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Hey all,
    > > >
    > > >Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
    > > >
    > > >Cheers,
    > > >Nicholas Sherlock
    > > >

    > > Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
    > > to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
    > >

    > It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

    confuse
    > these two different words.

    it doesn't worry me much either but it's the principal behind it :)

    Russell
    Russell Smithies, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Nicholas Sherlock

    Bret Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:55:40 +1200, "k y l e" <> wrote:

    >"Legs" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hey all,
    >> >
    >> >Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
    >> >
    >> >Cheers,
    >> >Nicholas Sherlock
    >> >

    >> Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
    >> to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
    >>

    >It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people confuse
    >these two different words.

    You must find usenet very frustrating :)
    Bret, Aug 19, 2003
  5. Nicholas Sherlock

    Rob King Guest

    "k y l e" <> wrote in message
    > "Legs" <> wrote in message
    > > On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Hey all,
    > > >
    > > >Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
    > > >
    > > >Cheers,
    > > >Nicholas Sherlock
    > > >

    > > Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
    > > to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
    > >

    > It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

    confuse
    > these two different words.

    Yes you buy books from a stationER.

    Much like "lefty loosy, righty tighty" for those who can't work a tap.
    Rob King, Aug 19, 2003
  6. Legs wrote:
    > On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hey all,
    >>
    >> Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> Nicholas Sherlock
    >>

    > Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
    > to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.

    Sorry, none of these places (at least last time I looked) have mini-CDRWs
    :).

    Cheres,
    Nicholas Sherlock
    Nicholas Sherlock, Aug 19, 2003
  7. Nicholas Sherlock

    k y l e Guest

    "Russell Smithies" <> wrote in message

    > "k y l e" <> wrote in message
    > > "Legs" <> wrote in message

    > > > Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
    > > > to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
    > > >

    > > It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

    > confuse
    > > these two different words.
    > >

    > it doesn't worry me much either but it's the principal behind it :)
    >
    > Russell

    At lease in Usenet, we can express our displeasure without fair or pane ;-)
    k y l e, Aug 19, 2003
  8. Nicholas Sherlock

    Bret Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:22:43 +1200, "k y l e" <> wrote:

    >"Russell Smithies" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "k y l e" <> wrote in message
    >> > "Legs" <> wrote in message

    >> > It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

    >> confuse
    >> > these two different words.
    >> >

    >> it doesn't worry me much either but it's the principal behind it :)
    >>
    >> Russell
    >>

    >At lease in Usenet, we can express our displeasure without fair or pane ;-)

    Abslutly, like vodka.
    Bret, Aug 19, 2003
  9. Nicholas Sherlock

    Gordon Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:24:29 +1200, Bret wrote:

    >>It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people confuse
    >>these two different words.
    >>

    > You must find usenet very frustrating :)

    And darn amusing!

    --
    Gordon

    Google knows where to find things, ask at http://www.google.com
    Works for me, will work for you, so be it.
    Gordon, Aug 19, 2003
  10. Nicholas Sherlock

    Vogan Guest

    "k y l e" <> wrote in message
    > "Legs" <> wrote in message
    > > On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Hey all,
    > > >
    > > >Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
    > > >
    > > >Cheers,
    > > >Nicholas Sherlock
    > > >

    > > Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
    > > to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
    > >

    > It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

    confuse
    > these two different words.

    Well in that case I would avoid any postings by Woger, english appers to be
    his 2nd language, right behind mindless dribble
    Vogan, Aug 19, 2003
  11. On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:31:26 +1200, "Vogan" <> wrote:

    >"k y l e" <> wrote in message
    >> "Legs" <> wrote in message

    >> > Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
    >> > to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
    >> >

    >> It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

    >confuse
    >> these two different words.
    >>

    >Well in that case I would avoid any postings by Woger, english appers to be
    >his 2nd language, right behind mindless dribble

    No it sound like you are the Idiot as I never replied at all to this Post..

    But then again most here are just stupid teenagers with out a brain..
    Robert Mathews, Aug 19, 2003
  12. Nicholas Sherlock

    Invisible Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:14:37 +1200, Robert Mathews <>
    wrote:

    >But then again most here are just stupid teenagers with out a brain..

    Your teen fixation is disturbing. You know you can get arrested for that.

    ;-)
    Invisible, Aug 19, 2003
  13. Nicholas Sherlock

    step Guest

    "Legs" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:21:09 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Legs wrote:

    > >> Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
    > >> to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.

    > >Sorry, none of these places (at least last time I looked) have mini-CDRWs
    > >:).
    > >
    > >Cheres,
    > >Nicholas Sherlock
    > >

    > Won't find them in the stationery section .. went to Hardly Normals
    > today - they had some - the Electronic Dick had some yesterday when I
    > was in there, and the Warehouse paper place had some over the weekend
    > when I was there. Perhaps the people in Whangarei don't use as many as
    > the people do wherever it is that you are located.

    remember he's looking for cd-RW not cd-R
    I can't recall seeing any of these at any of those places
    step, Aug 19, 2003
  14. Nicholas Sherlock

    Legs Guest

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:56:09 +1200, "step"
    <> wrote:

    >"Legs" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:21:09 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    >> <> wrote:

    >> >Sorry, none of these places (at least last time I looked) have mini-CDRWs
    >> >:).
    >> >
    >> >Cheres,
    >> >Nicholas Sherlock
    >> >

    >> Won't find them in the stationery section .. went to Hardly Normals
    >> today - they had some - the Electronic Dick had some yesterday when I
    >> was in there, and the Warehouse paper place had some over the weekend
    >> when I was there. Perhaps the people in Whangarei don't use as many as
    >> the people do wherever it is that you are located.
    >>

    >remember he's looking for cd-RW not cd-R
    >I can't recall seeing any of these at any of those places

    Ooops - sorry - my bad

    only place I know of is picosys -

    http://www.picosys.co.nz/

    they have Melody brand ones for $2 each inc GST.

    hardly a walk in store tho.

    Legs, Aug 19, 2003
  15. Legs wrote:
    > On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:56:09 +1200, "step"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> "Legs" <> wrote in message

    >>> Won't find them in the stationery section .. went to Hardly Normals
    >>> today - they had some - the Electronic Dick had some yesterday when
    >>> I was in there, and the Warehouse paper place had some over the
    >>> weekend when I was there. Perhaps the people in Whangarei don't use
    >>> as many as the people do wherever it is that you are located.
    >>>

    >> remember he's looking for cd-RW not cd-R
    >> I can't recall seeing any of these at any of those places
    >>

    > Ooops - sorry - my bad
    >
    > only place I know of is picosys -
    >
    > http://www.picosys.co.nz/
    >
    > they have Melody brand ones for $2 each inc GST.
    >
    > hardly a walk in store tho.

    Cool! Thanks.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock