    Craig Guest

    Does anyone have problems loading Minesweeper on MSN Messenger?

    Craig

    Craig, May 2, 2004

  2. Craig

    John Holmes Guest

    Craig came up with this:

    > Does anyone have problems loading Minesweeper on MSN Messenger?
    >
    > Craig

    You'll have to ask a MCSE. Stands for: Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire
    Expert.

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch"

    John Holmes, May 2, 2004

  3. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Whose one of those then?

    Craig

    Craig, May 2, 2004
  4. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Sorry I will type that again - Where do I get in contact with one of those
    lol?

    Craig

    Craig, May 2, 2004
  5. Ionizer MS-MVP \(Minesweeper\), May 2, 2004
  6. Craig

    Toolman Tim Guest

    He's pulling yer leg, there, Craig...

    Toolman Tim, May 2, 2004
  7. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > He's pulling yer leg, there, Craig...

    I'll bet he really didn't expect him to bite. :)

    /
    jgs ()
    __ \\
    / > \\
    ||` .-"||".
    \\/ _//. `\
    ( (-' \ \
    \ ) | |
    `" / /
    / /
    | ( _
    \ `.-.-.'o`\
    '.( ( ( .--'
    `"`"'`

    I know, I know. But I haven't used any ascii art in ages. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 4892F
    AOL Diary: (New 4/22) http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, May 2, 2004
  8. Craig

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    > > He's pulling yer leg, there, Craig...

    > I'll bet he really didn't expect him to bite. :)
    >
    > /
    > jgs ()
    > __ \\
    > / > \\
    > ||` .-"||".
    > \\/ _//. `\
    > ( (-' \ \
    > \ ) | |
    > `" / /
    > / /
    > | ( _
    > `"`"'`
    >
    > I know, I know. But I haven't used any ascii art in ages. :)

    I don't do that much either...but posted a nice "finger" a couple of times
    lately when someone deserved a little more than an average "plonk". <g>

    Toolman Tim, May 2, 2004