    tired of dragging along the laptop.

    Any experiences to share?

    Dave

    Dave.US, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Dave.US wrote:

    > Has anyone ever used one of the Mindstor Digital Wallets? I've got a
    > CF capacity hungry Canon 10D with about 3GB of compactflash cards. I
    > wouldn't mind having a place to backup my photos on vacation and am
    > tired of dragging along the laptop.
    >
    > Any experiences to share?

    I love mine. I got a 20GB unit just before Minds@Work went under. You
    can still get them for a good price on eBay.

    Or if you need support, check out the alternatives from NixVue or the
    Imagetank or whatever. There are plenty of options.

    Andrew McDonald, Sep 1, 2003

  3. Dave.US

    Dave.US Guest

    Thanks for the tip on the 10GB Sima Image Bank for $99 at TigerDirect.
    I just ordered one!

    Dave

    Dave.US, Sep 2, 2003
  4. Dave.US

    Guest Guest

    Are there any of these storage devices that take Secure Digital cards?

    Suggestions please!

    Guest, Sep 2, 2003