    "Eliminate annoying spam!
    My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster."

    http://www.ihatespam.net

    leslie j keeley, Jun 27, 2004

  2. leslie j keeley

    Boomer Guest

    leslie j keeley wrote:
    > any help please
    > need reg no for
    > mindsoft utilities xp v 8.04.b4
    > may thanks
    > john

    Boomer, Jun 27, 2004

  3. leslie j keeley

    atec Guest

    HaHaHa
    so you don't think ignoring the post is better ?.
    so I shouldn't mention http://astalavista.box.sk then ?

    atec, Jun 27, 2004
  4. leslie j keeley

    Avenger© Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:22:34 +1000, atec
    <"atec77(notspam)"@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >HaHaHa
    > so you don't think ignoring the post is better ?.
    > so I shouldn't mention http://astalavista.box.sk then ?

    Obviously the OP is too stupid to use a search engine.
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Jun 27, 2004
  5. leslie j keeley

    Avenger© Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:58:59 +1200, "leslie j keeley"
    <> wrote:

    >any help please
    >need reg no for
    >mindsoft utilities xp v 8.04.b4
    >may thanks
    >john

    Why not buy the software John, people write software for people like
    you to buy it, so they can put food on their table (and beer in their
    fridge :eek:)

    Avenger©, Jun 27, 2004