Milwaukee Harley-Davidson

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    philo, Aug 30, 2003

  2. philo

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Paul - xxx, Aug 30, 2003

  3. philo

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Aug 30, 2003
  4. philo

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Boomer tried to scribble ...

    > philo said:
    >
    >> here are a few pix we took at the Harley-Davidson
    >> 100th year celebration...here in Milwaukee
    >>
    >> the weather is *perfect*
    >>
    >> www.plazaearth.com/philo/bikers.jpg

    >> --
    >> my girlfriend's webpage
    >>
    >> www.plazaearth.com/philo

    > Nice art work.
    >
    > Thanks for sharing both links, philo :)

    Yeah, they are some awesome paintings, and the poem is most excellent .. ;)

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    Seti 1942 wu in 14790 hours

    Paul - xxx, Aug 30, 2003
  5. philo

    philo Guest

    "Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message
    > Boomer tried to scribble ...
    >
    > > philo said:
    > >
    > >> here are a few pix we took at the Harley-Davidson
    > >> 100th year celebration...here in Milwaukee
    > >>
    > >> the weather is *perfect*
    > >>
    > >> www.plazaearth.com/philo/bikers.jpg

    > >> --
    > >> my girlfriend's webpage
    > >>
    > >> www.plazaearth.com/philo

    > > Nice art work.
    > >
    > > Thanks for sharing both links, philo :)

    > Yeah, they are some awesome paintings, and the poem is most excellent ..

    ;)

    > --
    > ............................Paul - xxx
    > Seti 1942 wu in 14790 hours
    > http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

    thanks for the comments!
    i just came home to take a break from all the activity...
    this is the most fun i;ve had in years!

    it's really great having folks from all over the world come and visit.

    btw: i;ve heard that many people who now ride Harley's
    are professional business people etc...
    and though that might be true...
    from the looks of the crowd...it's nice to see that *many many* people
    who ride Harley's are *not* professional business people...
    in other words they fit in quite well here...

    also thanks for the comments on the girlfriend's web page...
    i'm sure she'll be back in the studio soon

    philo, Aug 30, 2003