    configuration of the connection... example : LAN-1 and LAN-2.. when im
    in location-x LAN-1 is enabled then when i'll go to Location-y im goin
    to enable LAN-2..

    c-tsi, Aug 28, 2003

  2. c-tsi

    Marko Guest

    Yes. It is called Alternate configuration under XP and it
    is called advanced IP settings under 2000. If the F1 for
    help key does not help, PAY a computer Pro to help you
    out. They nearly always like to do what they were trained
    for.
    Marko, Aug 28, 2003

  3. c-tsi

    Rick Guest

    You only need to do this if people are using Static IP address or two
    different protocols on each network. More then likely you will be using IP
    on both networks and if the administrator has brains he is using DHCP ( i.e.
    the network assigns you the configuration). For more information the proper
    group to place network questions is
    microsoft.public.windows.server.networking
    Rick, Aug 28, 2003