    or whatever it is along withall the other computer knowlege. Is this your
    guys' jobs? do you guys have separate jobs at offices and get bored and
    start answering questions?

    ewastudent, Nov 25, 2008

  2. ewastudent

    David B. Guest

    Fork over the million and I'll give ya an answer.

    --

    ----
    Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

    David B., Nov 25, 2008

  3. ewastudent

    ewastudent Guest

    oh come on! i dont really have a million dollars... he he he

    ewastudent, Nov 25, 2008
  4. "ewastudent" <> wrote in message
    > how do all of you know what ur talking about, i mean, i know you guys know
    > what you are talking about, but where do you all learn all this VPN or VFP
    > or whatever it is along withall the other computer knowlege.

    College Classes, Self-Study,...and experience,...but still yet no college
    degree or Highschool Diploma,...only a G.E.D. and a spattering of college
    classes for me. The rest is just experience.
    Been doing it over 10 years professionally,...the "hobby" started around the
    Commodore VIC20 period.

    > Is this your guys' jobs?

    No,...but you can pay me if you want.

    > do you guys have separate jobs at offices and get bored and start
    > answering questions?

    That's pretty much it. We don't know each other personally and never met
    each other (for the most part), and in many cases are not even in the same
    country. With some, english is not even their first language.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Nov 25, 2008
  5. ewastudent

    ewastudent Guest

    interesting hobbies mr. windell

    ewastudent, Nov 25, 2008
  6. ewastudent

    smlunatick Guest

    On Nov 25, 6:27 pm, "ewastudent" <> wrote:
    > how do all of you know what ur talking about, i mean, i know you guys know
    > what you are talking about, but where do you all learn all this VPN or VFP
    > or whatever it is along withall the other computer knowlege. Is this your
    > guys' jobs? do you guys have separate jobs at offices and get bored and
    > start answering questions?

    Search the Internet and you will find some answers.

    Most newsgroups are not "staffed" with agents. Most posters are
    hobbyist and like to help others.

    smlunatick, Nov 25, 2008
  7. ewastudent

    Big_Al Guest

    ewastudent wrote:
    > how do all of you know what ur talking about, i mean, i know you guys
    > know what you are talking about, but where do you all learn all this VPN
    > or VFP or whatever it is along withall the other computer knowlege. Is
    > this your guys' jobs? do you guys have separate jobs at offices and get
    > bored and start answering questions?

    There is a percentage that work with computers. Others have had 'it'
    happen to them. Whatever 'it' is, they've been there. And then
    there are people who have been reading these groups for years and have
    read about it and remember. And there are those that just know how to
    word it in google. Thus you get an answer from one of them.

    If you think about all the people all over the world that are reading
    these messages, your resource pool is very varied. (pun intended).

    PS. Not every suggestion though is right. Don't ask for the best
    anti-virus program!!!

    Big_Al, Nov 26, 2008
  8. Hi
    A good start is to enter into a Live Search or and other search engine the
    term that you are looking for follow by the word wiki.
    In most time you would get a decent page rather then Merchandizing.
    Example to what the term VPN wiki yields, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vpn
    And there is always my humble page, http://www.ezlan.net/vpn.html ;)
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 26, 2008
  9. ewastudent

    yba02 Guest

    Jack, isn't that second link sort of merchendizing!

    yba02, Nov 26, 2008