Millennium Season 1-3 DVD for only $99.99

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by MCollins.tvaddicts@gmail.com, Jul 31, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 31, 2007

  2. Rich Clark Guest

    Re: Millennium Season 1-3 DVD for only $99.99

    On Jul 31, 1:13 pm, wrote:
    > Millennium DVD is a collection of 18 DVDs, all 67 episodes, in a box
    > set, all 100% in chronological order from the pilot to the finale.
    > Visithttp://www.tvaddicts.tv/movie/sci-fi/Millennium.htmlfor further
    > details.

    Or, instead of buying these bootlegs, you could just go to Amazon or
    any other legitimate retailer and buy the official releases for less
    than $75.
    Rich Clark, Jul 31, 2007

  3. Sterculius Guest

    Re: Millennium Season 1-3 DVD for only $99.99

    On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:57:14 -0700, Rich Clark
    <> wrote:

    >On Jul 31, 1:13 pm, wrote:
    >> Millennium DVD is a collection of 18 DVDs, all 67 episodes, in a box
    >> set, all 100% in chronological order from the pilot to the finale.
    >> Visithttp://www.tvaddicts.tv/movie/sci-fi/Millennium.htmlfor further
    >> details.

    >Or, instead of buying these bootlegs, you could just go to Amazon or
    >any other legitimate retailer and buy the official releases for less
    >than $75.

    I bought all 3 seasons new at Best Buy for $19.99 each.
    Sterculius, Jul 31, 2007
  4. Rich Clark Guest

    "Sterculius" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:57:14 -0700, Rich Clark
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Jul 31, 1:13 pm, wrote:
    >>> Millennium DVD is a collection of 18 DVDs, all 67 episodes, in a box
    >>> set, all 100% in chronological order from the pilot to the finale.
    >>> Visithttp://www.tvaddicts.tv/movie/sci-fi/Millennium.htmlfor further
    >>> details.

    >>Or, instead of buying these bootlegs, you could just go to Amazon or
    >>any other legitimate retailer and buy the official releases for less
    >>than $75.

    > I bought all 3 seasons new at Best Buy for $19.99 each.

    Yeah, I got mine for even less during one of the periodic Fox box sales, but
    there doesn't seem to be one going on right now. Regular price is still 25%
    cheaper than this bozo's boot site.

    Rich Clark, Jul 31, 2007