Millenium Flashing Cursor

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by PhilÅ, Apr 21, 2004.

  1. PhilÅ

    PhilÅ Guest

    Hello

    I have a laptop running Windows ME acting as a ICS PC.

    I use ME because XP ICS is not compatible with the Cisco vpn clients I have
    running on the network.

    Anyways, the problem I am having it when I come to use the laptop ICS
    gateway PC it is normally just sitting there with a flashing cursor in the
    top left hand corner. Normally after being left for a while. I have all the
    power management off in the bios and in ME.

    Any ideas guys, the OS has been reloaded.

    The ICS service still runs ok in this state, but if I do a NET TIME command,
    this has locked at the time it became unresponsive.

    I have to hard power off/on to get it working again.

    Thanks in advance.
    PhilÅ, Apr 21, 2004