Milestone DVD Sale

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mile Films, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. Mile Films

    Mile Films Guest

    Dear friends of Milestone,

    Excuse the shameless plug, but to celebrate the holiday season and our
    brand-new 2004 Video Catalog, Milestone is having it’s first sale ever! Take
    a discount of 10% to 25% off all our VHS and DVD titles.

    New titles include such films as Michael Powell’s THE EDGE OF THE WORLD,
    NORMAN McLAREN: THE COLLECTOR’S EDITION, Lon Chaney in THE PHANTOM OF THE
    OPERA: THE ULTIMATE EDITON.

    Details are as follows:

    END OF YEAR SALE!
    Buy before December 21, 2003:
    Take 10% off any order or
    Buy 3 and get one free or
    Buy 6 and get two free plus free shipping!*

    ÿ Free VHS or DVD must be of equal or lower price than those purchased.
    ÿ No other discounts apply.
    ÿ This sale is only available directly from Milestone.

    Please check out our new website at www.milestonefilms.com

    To place an order, request more information, or to receive our new 2004 Video
    Catalog, contact:

    Dennis Doros
    Milestone Film & Video
    Phone number: (800) 603-1104