    liking many of the photos on that site, but lost the URL. As my Google-fu
    has failed me at this point, does this site sound familiar to anyone?

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    Sk8_Or_Die!, Jan 28, 2006

  2. Sk8_Or_Die!

    ftran999 Guest

    "Sk8_Or_Die!" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns97599F48FCB14park@216.196.97.136...
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Sorry for the mildly off-topic post, these two newsgrgoups seem like the
    > most likely placec to find an answer to my question.
    >
    > A year or two ago I came across a photographer's personal site. He is
    > located in Los Angeles. The main page was grouped into the events that he
    > photographed, such as The Standard Hotel or Halloween. The photos were
    > almost always of some interesting character. I recall one photo of a girl
    > with something red on her chin, as if she just drank blood. I remember
    > liking many of the photos on that site, but lost the URL. As my Google-fu
    > has failed me at this point, does this site sound familiar to anyone?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any help.

    You know, I was going to refer you to photolinks.com which has many links to
    photographers and other photo sites. You can even search by location which
    would be helpful in your case. However, I just visited the site and got
    directed to a site called "crawlwall monitor" giving the following error
    message:
    Crawl Wall has detected an error:
    Possible causes may be one of the following:

    a.. Pre-fetch may be enabled in your browser which isn't permitted due CPU
    and bandwidth wasting.
    b.. Browser type may be unsupported or blank
    c.. Using an anonymous proxy server which isn't permitted
    d.. Using an unauthorized spider to crawl this web site
    e.. Daily access limit set by administrator may have been exceeded.
    Contact the webmaster if you are experiencing unexpected problems.

    It happens in Both IE and Firefox.

    ftran999, Jan 29, 2006