    FritzBox --> Voxalot --> Voipcheap.com --> OneTel

    I am guessing that it is VC.com that would be doing this...
    --
    Herman, Oct 3, 2007

  2. Herman

    TheDragon Guest

    "Herman" <whitehouse.madhouse.thisisaspamtraptakemeout!@bigfoot.com> wrote
    in message news:XmHMi.18194$...
    > We have discovered a "feature" of our setup is to cut-off calls after 1
    > hour. Anybody able to identify the point in the chain where this is
    > happening:
    >
    > FritzBox --> Voxalot --> Voipcheap.com --> OneTel
    >
    > I am guessing that it is VC.com that would be doing this...
    > --

    Yes,. It happens to me also.

    TheDragon, Oct 3, 2007

  3. Herman

    Sinna Guest

    Herman wrote:
    > We have discovered a "feature" of our setup is to cut-off calls after 1
    > hour. Anybody able to identify the point in the chain where this is
    > happening:
    >
    > FritzBox --> Voxalot --> Voipcheap.com --> OneTel
    >
    > I am guessing that it is VC.com that would be doing this...

    VoipCheap (and all other Betamax-clones I assume) disconnect forcefully
    after about 1 hour (can be a bit more or less). I thought it had
    something to do with the introduction of a new flat fee service by Base
    (Base Unlimited) where a lot of people started using their cellphone as
    a kind of baby monitoring tool. Just keep the line open...

    Probably it's just to avoid that lines that are kept open
    unintentionally still get disconnected somehow.

    Sinna
    Sinna, Oct 3, 2007