    running.
    hoping you are both well ,speak to you soon .
    love Mum and Dad

    alec day, Jun 2, 2005

  2. alec day

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:06:54 GMT, "alec day" <>
    wrote:

    >Dear Mike and Marilyn
    >I am hoping that you get this e-mail ,as i have sent two others but they
    >have been rejected and returned .
    >If you receive this one ,would you send one to us ,to see if we are up and
    >running.
    >hoping you are both well ,speak to you soon .

    Dear Mom and Dad:

    Send money.

    Evan Platt, Jun 2, 2005

  3. alec day wrote:

    > Dear Mike and Marilyn
    > I am hoping that you get this e-mail ,as i have sent two others but they
    > have been rejected and returned .
    > If you receive this one ,would you send one to us ,to see if we are up and
    > running.
    > hoping you are both well ,speak to you soon .
    > love Mum and Dad

    Try again.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 2, 2005
  4. "alec day" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Mike and Marilyn
    > I am hoping that you get this e-mail ,as i have sent two others but they
    > have been rejected and returned .
    > If you receive this one ,would you send one to us ,to see if we are up and
    > running.
    > hoping you are both well ,speak to you soon .
    > love Mum and Dad

    When parents use the net.

    **SS**

    secret squiddle, Jun 2, 2005
  5. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:06:54 GMT, "alec day" <>
    > wrote:

    >>Dear Mike and Marilyn
    >>I am hoping that you get this e-mail ,as i have sent two others but they
    >>have been rejected and returned .
    >>If you receive this one ,would you send one to us ,to see if we are up and
    >>running.
    >>hoping you are both well ,speak to you soon .

    > Dear Mom and Dad:

    > Send money.

    Well, they *did* manage to find a way for their messages not to bet
    bounced -- post 'em to Usenet. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 2, 2005
  6. alec day

    Scraggy Guest

    alec day wrote:
    > Dear Mike and Marilyn
    > I am hoping that you get this e-mail ,as i have sent two others but
    > they have been rejected and returned .
    > If you receive this one ,would you send one to us ,to see if we are
    > up and running.
    > hoping you are both well ,speak to you soon .
    > love Mum and Dad

    Dear Alec,
    I am sorry you got the wrong address, try

    nospam@****-off-and-die.com

    HTH

    --
    This will probably get a result.

    Scraggy, Jun 2, 2005
  7. "Scraggy" <> wrote in message
    > alec day wrote:
    >> Dear Mike and Marilyn
    >> I am hoping that you get this e-mail ,as i have sent two others but
    >> they have been rejected and returned .
    >> If you receive this one ,would you send one to us ,to see if we are
    >> up and running.
    >> hoping you are both well ,speak to you soon .
    >> love Mum and Dad

    > Dear Alec,
    > I am sorry you got the wrong address, try
    >
    > nospam@****-off-and-die.com
    > HTH
    >
    > --
    > This will probably get a result.

    I bet Mr & Mrs day have just spat tea all over thier new
    Dixons/PCworld/Haven'taclue Laptop and are trying to mend it with a hair
    dryer. And using words not uttered by either of them since 1981.

    **SS**

    secret squiddle, Jun 2, 2005
  8. alec day

    James Guest

    "alec day" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Mike and Marilyn
    > I am hoping that you get this e-mail ,as i have sent two others but they
    > have been rejected and returned .
    > If you receive this one ,would you send one to us ,to see if we are up and
    > running.
    > hoping you are both well ,speak to you soon .
    > love Mum and Dad

    Posting it on a newsgroup does mean that absolutely *NO* e-mail address was
    entered.

    Im not suprised previous emails bounced if you didnt type a "to" address.

    James, Jun 2, 2005
  9. alec day

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:06:54 GMT, "alec day" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Dear Mike and Marilyn
    >>I am hoping that you get this e-mail ,as i have sent two others but they
    >>have been rejected and returned .
    >>If you receive this one ,would you send one to us ,to see if we are up and
    >>running.
    >>hoping you are both well ,speak to you soon .

    > Dear Mom and Dad:
    >
    > Send money.

    Dear Mom and Dad,

    Where's that baby brother you promised me? Get on it! Or, rather, get it on!

    Toolman Tim, Jun 3, 2005