    Bill

    To sleep- perchance to dream of puppies.

    -- WT Hanna ---
    Bill Hanna, May 17, 2006

  2. Bill Hanna

    Jerry Attic Guest

    Bill Hanna <> said in
    news::

    > It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
    > knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
    >
    > He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

    The same thing that happens to everyone. They get tired of it and move on
    to RL.

    Jerry Attic, May 17, 2006

  3. Bill Hanna

    EricP Guest

    On Tue, 16 May 2006 18:35:38 -0500, Bill Hanna
    <> wrote:

    >It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
    >knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
    >
    >He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

    Last posted 26/3.

    And a missing asset as well.
    EricP, May 17, 2006
  4. Bill Hanna

    Jos. Wheeler Guest

    "Jerry Attic" <0m> wrote in message
    > Bill Hanna <> said in
    >
    >> It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
    >> knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
    >>
    >> He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

    > The same thing that happens to everyone. They get tired of it and move on
    > to RL.
    >
    > Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
    > http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

    RL?
    Jos. Wheeler, May 17, 2006
  5. Bill Hanna

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-05-17, EricP <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 16 May 2006 18:35:38 -0500, Bill Hanna
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
    >>knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
    >>
    >>He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

    > Last posted 26/3.
    >
    > And a missing asset as well.

    MIA, by choice :(

    --
    He was always one of my heroes...I might just leave this little group to the
    trolls...no gain...no loss...24HS.HD has always been "nothing" as far as
    Jimchip, May 17, 2006
  6. Bill Hanna

    dadiOH Guest

    Jos. Wheeler wrote:

    > RL?

    Real Life

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, May 17, 2006
  7. Bill Hanna

    gangle Guest

    "Bill Hanna" wrote
    > It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
    > knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
    >
    > He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

    Lurking.
    gangle, May 17, 2006
  8. Bill Hanna

    °Mike° Guest

    In message <>,
    Bill Hanna took 10 lines to impart the following:

    >It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
    >knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
    >
    >He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

    I haven't seen him in this group for a while, either.
    Maybe the ambiance is no longer to his liking; maybe
    the beer is too cold.
    --
    I could finally make ends meet, but then somebody moved the ends.
    °Mike°, May 17, 2006
  9. Bill Hanna

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 16 May 2006 18:35:38 -0500, Bill Hanna wrote:

    > It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
    > knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
    >
    > He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him? --
    > Bill

    I took his place.

    Meat Plow, May 17, 2006
  10. X-No-Archive: YES
    Meat Plow [] has entered into testimony
    -meatplow.local

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
    Chadwick Stone©, May 17, 2006
  11. X-No-Archive: YES
    Meat Plow [] has entered into testimony
    -meatplow.local

    > On Tue, 16 May 2006 18:35:38 -0500, Bill Hanna wrote:
    >
    >> It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
    >> knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
    >>
    >> He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him? --
    >> Bill

    > I took his place.

    Give yourself a little more credit than that. Most of the tech wannabes
    in this froup could be replaced with a toaster that has been
    jerry-rigged to a C64.

    Chadwick Stone©, May 17, 2006
  12. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Tue, 16 May 2006 18:35:38 -0500, Bill Hanna wrote:
    >
    >> It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
    >> knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
    >>
    >> He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him? --
    >> Bill

    > I took his place.

    Dave's not here.

    --