  1. Dewman

    Dewman Guest

    Read the subject. Post = RE: hey yellow idot
    Dewman, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Dewman

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Dewman said:

    > Read the subject. Post = RE: hey yellow idot

    And now you morph too.

    Sheesh.
    Brian H¹©, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Dewman

    Dewman Guest

    Here is what I missed while I was out:
    > Dewman said:
    >
    >> Read the subject. Post = RE: hey yellow idot

    > And now you morph too.
    >
    > Sheesh.

    it's just me back again.

    Dewman, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Dewman

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:56:22 +0100, in
    <Cvkfb.5988$>
    Brian H¹© scrawled:

    >Dewman said:
    >
    >> Read the subject. Post = RE: hey yellow idot

    >And now you morph too.
    >
    >Sheesh.

    HAHAHAHAHA! He was already in my bin as Dewman...

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2003
  5. Dewman

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Dewman said:

    > Here is what I missed while I was out:
    >> Dewman said:
    >>
    >>> Read the subject. Post = RE: hey yellow idot

    >> And now you morph too.
    >>
    >> Sheesh.

    > it's just me back again.

    It's (seeing as you are also into spelling lames)
    Brian H¹©, Oct 3, 2003