    Just wondering if I should get the fifth edition book. I have the one before
    it.Is it that much difference in the books, can I still pass the exams with
    the old book. Thanks
    Sanic, Nov 27, 2003

  2. On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:15:42 -0500, "Sanic" <> wrote:

    >Just wondering if I should get the fifth edition book. I have the one before
    >it.Is it that much difference in the books, can I still pass the exams with
    >the old book. Thanks

    I'd be surprised, unless you have a great deal of background.

    I just had a small class of students do the 2003 exam (both papers).
    Much harder than previous classes have found it. Questions about XP
    (of course), but several on NT4. RAID, really obscure W2K things; IP
    ("what's the network mask if your IP number is 192.18.2.3/28")
    Gordon Findlay, Nov 27, 2003