    solid understanding of 2K MCSE concepts. If anyone has any other
    suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance
    Eli, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Eli

    Dave Guest

    There are a lot of small but significant changes in 2003 and although
    knowing 2000 is a great help you really need some hands on experience and
    heavyweight books. Mike Meyers are OK for revision but I would (do) go for
    Microsoft Official Curriculum books and Sybex along with Technet and MSDN.
    It's costly and time consuming but becoming an expert isn't supposed to be
    easy.

    Good luck.
    Dave

    "Eli" <> wrote in message
    > I just graduated from college in May and now that I am working, I can

    afford

    Dave, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Eli

    Dave, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Eli

    Dave Guest

    Please ignore, I was replying to Eli's question. Don't know how this message
    got here.

    Dave, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Eli

    Rick Guest

    I agree completely. The Mike Meyers books are really good review if you have
    a good working knowledge of the product already. However they really are not
    the best place to look for in-depth information. Do yourself a favor and
    purchase some of the more comprehensive books which you can use for
    reference material on the job!

    RICK

    Rick, Nov 27, 2003
  6. Eli

    Eli Guest

    Thanks for the advice, I will definitelt invest in some in depth text books.
    I have one more question. Since I already have the training, should I take
    the 2000 exams and upgrade? I am starting to lean that way because my
    employer will pay for the exams. What do you think?

    Thanks

    Eli, Nov 28, 2003
  7. Eli

    Roger Abell Guest

    Ask your employer about their timeframe for W2k3 upgrade.
    This could make you more valued in their overall plans.

    --
    Roger Abell
    MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA

    Roger Abell, Nov 30, 2003