    Thanks,

    Jack Barrett
    My Web Site: http://windsurf_2.tripod.com
    Jack Barrett, Nov 15, 2004

  2. I likely looked through every A+ at chapters. Mike Myers book varies in
    price, look at amazon.com or .ca if you are in Canada, Chapters.com, Total
    Seminars website: http://www.totalsem.com/index.php. I found amazon.ca the
    cheapest

    Fred Mathering, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Jack Barrett

    me Guest

    I used the Mikes' AIO 5th edition and A+ InDepth both together. I do admit
    that I found the A+ InDepth to be more thourough in some areas, but Mikes'
    AIO did better in others, which is why I used both combined, plus the
    LearnKey training series. I paid $50 for AIO at Books A Million, and $40
    for A+ InDepth, also at BAM.
    me, Nov 15, 2004