    actual A+ test.

    Thanks

    Buzz
    Alex Busby, May 13, 2004

  2. Alex Busby

    cc0275012 Guest

    His Passport books are an excellent resource.
    I passed both A+ exams first time through using just that book.

    cc0275012, May 13, 2004

  3. Alex Busby

    PlazticSoul Guest

    > Hi can anyone tell me how the practice test questions that come on the CD
    > with Mike Meyers All in One A+ Exam Certification Guide compare to the
    > actual A+ test.

    I have no answer, but I'm curious about this too. I am taking the Core exam
    tomorrow and I know Meyers' book like the back of my hand and have taken all
    the practice tests so I sure as hell better be ready!
    PlazticSoul, May 13, 2004
  4. "Alex Busby" <> wrote in message
    > Hi can anyone tell me how the practice test questions that come on the CD
    > with Mike Meyers All in One A+ Exam Certification Guide compare to the
    > actual A+ test.
    >
    > Thanks

    I'd say the questions are a tad easier than the actual test questions, but
    they're a pretty good review. I'd recommend taking the A+ practice tests on
    techexams.net. IMHO, they're a little harder than the actual test
    questions, but they're a little more realistic than the ones in the Meyers
    book.
    Patrick Michael, May 13, 2004