    series. After reading their reviews, they seem to be the
    best for VB.NET exams, but I want an owner's opinion...

    Thanks!

    stibiu, Nov 26, 2003

  2. stibiu

    Eric Guest

    Mike's books are great for learning VB.NET. I don't think they are
    targeted towards the tests, though.

    You will find his books helpful if you use them along with the
    Microsoft objectives to help you determine what areas you should study
    in particular.

    Eric

    Eric, Dec 11, 2003

  3. stibiu

    Xingbin Guest

    His books are really good, I have read the 310 one, which
    helped me a lot in the exam and so I passed

    Xingbin, Jan 5, 2004
  4. stibiu

    Xingbin, Jan 5, 2004