    Are the exams closer to the book or closer to the Prep Logic CD or both?
    Prep Logic CD by the way is more programming itself in my view and covers
    topics hard to find in any of my books franckly

    Sean, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Sean

    AndrewAussie Guest

    I too had major issues earlier in the year re: the preplogic Q's in the c#
    version of the book. Suffice to say I achieved better results with the final
    exam followed by the Que exam questions, daylight, and a miserable result
    with Prep logic - almost quitting after the PrepLogic experience. Currently
    studying for 70-320 and I plan to guve PrepLogic a very wide berth.
    Andrew

    AndrewAussie, Nov 8, 2004

  3. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Very good to know, yeah the prep-logic caught me really off guard. I think I
    am ready to take 70-306. The other exams should fall pretty quickly becuase I
    went ahead and read books covering them over the summer.

    The prep-logic mock-exam, however, did get me to buy a good book on VB which
    I most likely needed to do anyway.

    Sean, Nov 14, 2004