    --

    Thanks in advance

    /Karin
    =?Utf-8?B?S2FyaW4=?=, Jan 25, 2005

  2. My guess is that you would not receive support if you installed the
    Integration Server on Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition. I've never tried
    even installing it on anything less than Enterprise. (Mostly for clustering)

    But if your doing this install for class or test prep to gain experience. I
    would recommend downloading a Time Bomb trial of Server 2003 Enterprise.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com