    migratating bit I am stuck on.

    Can anyone help. Please

    Mitesh

    =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?=, Nov 25, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "mitesh" <> wrote
    > My questions is how do I migrate all the current mailboxes and logs from

    the
    > old server to the new server? Ive seen loads of how to guides going from

    exch
    > 2000 to exch 2003 but none for exch 2000 to exch 2000.

    Does Exchange not have a migration wizard for this?

    If that is not applicable, then beyond checking the Microsoft KB, I would
    suggest you try the Exchange2000 groups. Better yet, google first to see if
    the question has already been asked.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 25, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

    > "mitesh" <> wrote
    >> My questions is how do I migrate all the current mailboxes and logs

    from
    > the
    >> old server to the new server? Ive seen loads of how to guides going

    from
    > exch
    >> 2000 to exch 2003 but none for exch 2000 to exch 2000.

    > Does Exchange not have a migration wizard for this?

    oddly enough it's called the move mailbox wizard(exMerge). none the less
    since we are trying to ditch the box completely (I assume):
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307917
    after...
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328810

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 25, 2004
  4. Thank you Doug this has given me a good head start and some brilliant points
    I can begin on over the coming weeks. Thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?=, Nov 25, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?= <> say
    in news::

    > Thank you Doug this has given me a good head start and some brilliant
    > points I can begin on over the coming weeks. Thank you

    who's Doug?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 25, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?= <>
    > say in news::
    >
    >> Thank you Doug this has given me a good head start and some brilliant
    >> points I can begin on over the coming weeks. Thank you

    > who's Doug?

    Check your sig -- it might confuse people. <lol>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Nov 26, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?= <>
    >> say in news::
    >>
    >>> Thank you Doug this has given me a good head start and some brilliant
    >>> points I can begin on over the coming weeks. Thank you

    >> who's Doug?
    >>

    > Check your sig -- it might confuse people. <lol>

    hehehehe....I'm a famous author...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    -- a qoute by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

    Neil, Nov 26, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?=

    molsonexpert Guest

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    > > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in
    > >
    > >> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?= <>
    > >> say in news::

    > >> who's Doug?
    > >>

    > > Check your sig -- it might confuse people. <lol>
    > >

    > hehehehe....I'm a famous author...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
    > learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
    > their apparent disinclination to do so."
    > -- a qoute by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

    or schizophrenic.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Nov 26, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?bWl0ZXNo?=