    the current circuit? Would I need to stop advertising the addresses and then
    move traffic? Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    Brian, Aug 3, 2005

  2. Brian

    Robert Guest

    I believe this is going to depend on your setup. Are the two circuits
    going to the same provider? If so, the same neighbor? Is this a dual
    homed Internet connection that is being upgraded, or a single circuit?
    Answer those, and then we can get started answering your question.

    Robert
    Robert, Aug 4, 2005

  3. Brian

    theapplebee

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2009
    Messages:
    67
    Location:
    USA
    If you are migrate ckt type from ATM to serial DS3 within same ISP,
    my 1 cents tip would be put static route on ATM ckt during BGP testing on new DS3. Static route is more prefer
    theapplebee, Jul 24, 2009