    problems in the way?

    Many thanks
    Paul Archibald Smith

    Paul Smith, Dec 2, 2008

  2. Paul Smith

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Please refer to my reply (with helpful answer) in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa... and then read about cross-posting :)

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Dec 2, 2008

  3. Paul Smith

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Paul Smith" <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > Hi guys/dolls

    (Cue music)

    When you see a guy reach for stars in the sky...

    -------

    It just shows I've spent waaay too much time in the orchestra pit. However,
    I'm too lazy to cut and paste the rest of the lyrics.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Dec 2, 2008