Migrating initializing accessing MCP site

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Karl Snooks, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Karl Snooks

Karl Snooks Guest

I've goofed somewhere. MS sent me there 2 (why 2-when all info could be put into 1?) with ID and access code info. When I try to use the info to "migrate", "initalize" or whatever MS wants to call signing up, all I can get is colorful (red) messages. Trying to follow the links to get to MS "Support" is another exercise in frustration.

Where do I call or get an immediate chat partner to get MS to accept my info? Oh yes, I do have a valid "LiveID" logon-no problem on that part.

Any and all assistance will be gratefully appreciated.

karl snooks

Karl Snooks, Apr 26, 2008
    1. Advertising

2. Karl Snooks

Karl Snooks Guest

Problem vanished!
    guess MS heard me screaming all the way in Redmond. Went back and repeated same procedure which had been rejected but this time all worked as advertised.

I'd delete the original msg but never worried with learning the procedure for deleting ones own messages.
    karl snooks

"Karl Snooks" <> wrote in message news:...
    I've goofed somewhere. MS sent me there 2 (why 2-when all info could be put into 1?) with ID and access code info. When I try to use the info to "migrate", "initalize" or whatever MS wants to call signing up, all I can get is colorful (red) messages. Trying to follow the links to get to MS "Support" is another exercise in frustration.

Where do I call or get an immediate chat partner to get MS to accept my info? Oh yes, I do have a valid "LiveID" logon-no problem on that part.

Any and all assistance will be gratefully appreciated.

karl snooks

Karl Snooks, Apr 26, 2008
    1. Advertising